• +1 613 823 6878
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Mon - Fri 10am - 4pm.

Serious consequences for failure to file T slips

If you change employment or work for multiple employers during the year you must ensure that you have submitted all off your T-4's to avoid penalties on non-reported income.

If you receive a T slip after filing your return you must file a T1/adjustment in order to report the income and avoid penalties and interest for unreported income.

Please see the Canada Revenue Agency website for an explanation of the requirements and potential penalties for non-compliance.

If you need to file a T1 adjustment please contact us.

Marlene's Newsflash

Stay informed about breaking tax issues

Please wait

Tax Tips and Traps

Our newsletter that can help you avoid common tax problems and plan for your future
Please wait
©2022 Marlene L. Grant Professional Corporation, Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified General Accountant